I Like writing, fighting and sciencing.
This site is basically about the optimization of our experiences as temporarily assembled clusters of atoms.
As far as I can see, everyone is just trying to navigate their own experience as best they can. I am no different. As such, I want to use this site to pass on useful lessons I have stumbled across for two reasons; the first is that writing forces me to refine my own thought processes by separating the wheat from the chaff, and the second is that these lessons may also be of benefit to others. A rising tide raises all ships.
Who am I?
- A pretty good all round insight into what I am about, could probably be best gotten from this podcast I did on episode 100 of Sigma Nutrition Radio with Danny Lennon.
- Academic Background: I graduated with a First Class Honours B.Sc. in Sport and Exercise Sciences from the University of Limerick, Ireland in 2012 and am a proud science nerd.
- Professional Background: I primarily work as a Strength and Conditioning Coach but am fascinated with all aspects of human performance .
- Habitual Pugilism: I have had a long time interest in combat sports since becoming a UFC and MMA fan in 2006 and later becoming a competitive amateur boxer in 2011. However, I now find myself dipping my toes into the world of Mixed Martial Arts.
- Contact: email@example.com